Can I change a submitted application?

If I discover after I submit my online application that I made a mistake on it, will I be able to change it?

No. Once the online application has been completed and submitted, changes can no longer be made. Requests to rescind an application once it has been submitted will be denied. Also, applications submitted to a wrong major cannot be transferred to another major; applicants who apply to a wrong major must submit another complete application to the correct program, including a separate application fee. Be certain that your application is complete and accurate before you click the "submit" button. The application fee is nonrefundable.